Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, the Web Manager is the product owner for the V2 Cloud official website. They will lead the creation of compelling website experiences that attract, inspire, engage, and convert prospective customers. This role requires a high level of collaboration to plan and deliver seamless web experiences across the customer journey.
The selected candidate will demonstrate a strong understanding of the role our website plays in our overall go-to-market strategy and the key levers that can improve traffic, user experience, and conversion on the site.
● Be the product owner of the V2 Cloud website, ensuring it reflects our key messages and our brand identity, delivers a high-quality, engaging and converting experience for our key buyer and influencer audiences, and meets high standards for accessibility and security
● Continue to improve domain rank and load speed through application of best practices
● Own our Google Analytics instance, overseeing migration to and proper configuration of GA4, then track, report, and optimize against our goals
● Ensure the site conforms best-practice web strategy fundamentals, meets requirements for security and accessibility, and conforms to modern standards for UX, responsiveness, and load times
● Conduct A/B tests and other experiments to improve engagement and conversion on the site
● Create and execute design and content enhancements using WordPress, managing output to a high level of quality
● Manage website backlog, working with marketing leadership to prioritize projects and communicate status to stakeholders
● Collaborate with counterparts in paid search and marketing operations
● Develop deep, collaborative relationships with marketing, sales, product, and customer-facing colleagues to ensure we have maximized the impact of our website