Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
OKRs Specialist at BairesDev
We are looking for an experienced OKR Specialist to join our Management team and design all company processes related to the OKR system. This professional will be responsible for implementing the methodology in order to maximize the benefits of following a standardized process.
- Define and control the OKRs cross-company process.
- Identify opportunities for alignment of processes and priorities to the company’s OKRs.
- Coach managers on the proper way of defining and tracking OKRs.
- Define and maintain the tool used to track the OKRs across the company.
- Ensure OKRs visibility, understanding, and proper communication across the company.
- 3+ years of work experience in the role.
- Previous work experience directly related to the position.
- Formal certification/proof of knowledge of the OKR system.
- Previous work experience in the IT market.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation - well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!
Locally remote only
Position is 100% remote, but candidates must reside in Guatemala, Belize, Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, French Guiana, Guyana, Honduras, Nicaragua, Paraguay, Suriname, El Salvador, Bolivia, Uruguay, Chile, Panama, Peru, Mexico, Colombia, Puerto Rico, Brazil, Venezuela or Ecuador.