We’re the world’s leading provider of solutions for designing and verifying advanced silicon chips. And we design the next-generation processes and models needed to manufacture those chips. We enable our customers to optimize chips for power, cost, and performance—eliminating months off their project schedules.
If you share our passion for innovation, we want you!
The candidate will be a member of the synthesis optimization team in Digital Design Group working on projects in the fields of deduction synthesis and physical aware synthesis. The successful candidate will have a great opportunity to be exposed to new and exciting initiatives that will have a huge impact on our customers.
The candidate will join a highly experienced software development team and contribute to create the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design that power Artificial Intelligence, self-driving cars, cloud computing, Internet of Things and 5G that shape the life today and in the future.
Responsible for designing, developing, troubleshooting, or debugging software programs. A successful candidate will be expected to have an excellent commitment to design efficient data structures and algorithms, analyze software issues, and deliver top quality production software which exceeds customer expectations.
You will be under supervision of the team manager.
· Design of algorithms with efficient data structures. It is desired to have EDA software background.
· Has excellent motivation to learn and explore new technologies and demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills.
· Working knowledge in developing and maintaining complex C++/C applications in a Unix/Linux environment.
· Experienced with software development lifecycle, and proficiency with debugging and software utility tools · Attentive to stringent performance and quality requirements.
· Builds productive internal/external working relationships through collaboration, excellent teamwork
· Excellent communication skills, verbal and written in English. Ability to produce design documents detailing product requirements.
· BS or MS in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or related field. Usually developing professional expertise and may apply company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability
· Health coverage (Great Health coverage! ;) )
· Dental insurance (Great dental insurance ;) )
· Life insurance
· Cancer insurance
· Flexible hours
· Paid sick days
· Meals provided
· Vacation on birthday
· Vacation on your kid’s birthday
· Birthday presents
· Free car parking
· Wellness program
· Relocation offered
· Internal talks
· Bicycle parking
· Digital library
· Company retreats
· Synopsys Chile covers computer repair expenses.
· Computer provided
· Education stipend
· Performance bonus
· Personal coaching
· Informal dress code
· Recreational areas
· Vacation over legal
· Spanish/Eng. Classes
· Streaming and delivery services
Temporarily remote during COVID-19
Position is remote only during COVID-19-related restrictions.