SoftServe, Inc. is a digital authority that advises and provides cutting-edge technology solutions with expertise across healthcare, retail, media, financial services, life sciences, software, and more. We deliver open innovation, from generating compelling new ideas to developing and implementing transformational products and services.
Our client is a company that develops and distributes business automation solutions for managed services providers (MSPs) and information technology (IT) solution providers. The company has an open API platform that allows third-party vendors the ability to integrate with their software. More than 200 vendors are integrated with our client’s solutions.
The client is headquartered in Florida, USA.
Tech-loving, a passionate engineer who is not afraid of challenges who is :
• Good knowledge of core React programing language
• Understanding of the main Automation technologies and approaches.
• Usage of CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins)
• Experience with version control (GIT) and associated software.
• Understanding of OOP design patterns in automation projects
• Analytical mindset
• An experienced mentor to support your journey on our project.
• High quality standards: code coverage is more than 90%, code style/smells checks are regularly checked (code integration with Sonar), 2 pairs code review.
• Active development and opportunity to write lots of code
• Friendly team
• Well defined and clear processes
This job takes place some days from home and others at the office in Santiago (Chile).