The world is moving toward messaging. Heymarket gives businesses shared inboxes for text and Facebook messaging, Whatsapp, and other messaging channels with customers, contractors, and staff. The other party never has to install the app, while the business gets productivity and administrative features built just for messaging.
As a full stack engineer, you’ll work with the engineering and product co-founders to build out new features, scale Heymarket to handle increasing load, and optimizing the codebase. Here are some things we’re looking for:
* Excited about back-end development, but able to contribute to web (or mobile) front end in specific instances.
* Able to work in a small, collaborative team. You enjoy going from whiteboard, to prototype, to internal usage, and customer beta in a short period of time.
* Experience with taking ownership of a major feature or release and working with the team to drive it towards release.
* Able to iterate on a feature or release to get it right. Utilize qualitative and quantitative feedback to continuously improve the service.
* 2+ years of experience with systems languages such as Python, Go, or Java.
* Experience with distributed systems and dev ops.
* Proficient with AWS.If you think this is a good fit, please contact us along with any relevant work experience.