Jooycar is a world-class high innovation company, working to improve and make a safer and fun driving experience. We build connected car solutions for insurance companies and for end-users, based on IoT and machine learning. Currently, we are on a scale-up stage and we are expanding to new countries in Latam, also we are developing a whole new product with scalability challenges including support real-time data streams for thousands of vehicles. You will work with a highly talented and passionate team including Front-end developers, Back-end developers, Mobile developers, Data-scientists, UX-Designers, and commercial roles.
You must have high-level expertise, and be passionate about designing elegant architecture solutions, world-class and high-performance software developments that directly impact the company's bottom line. As a part of our culture, we value proactivity and the testing of new innovative technologies.
1. Write Code: As a Dev, you will have to perform code assignments (cycle goals) in a set of different programming languages to implement our roadmap.
2. Review Code: You will be tasked with reviewing your fellow devs code work for accuracy and functionality.
3. Design Software: You will lead/participate in the design phase of software projects. You may have to actively create design plans and standards for several projects.
4. Test Code: You will be responsible for testing your own code as well as your fellow developer codes. At times you will be asked to test and validate legacy code.
5. Analyze Data: An important part of your duties will be to analyze data in order to make decisions about the design/implementation of the software.
You're a master with NodeJs and love trying out new languages, frameworks, libraries, and leveraging them off, whenever necessary.
You believe in the power of open source solutions, and always have scalability in the back of your mind.
You can own the project, review code, suggest improvements, and create trust in clients.
You want to go beyond programming and like to understand and contribute to the big picture, product, and business.
You are strongly committed to teams, goals, and objectives.
You are fast and impatient for learning, but also a perfectionist, have very high standards, and want to work with the best.
You know you can give more, and you want to be recognized and rewarded for it.
And the most important of all:
Candidates can reside anywhere in the world.