Cornershop by Uber is an app that gives you back some of your free time by allowing you to order from local grocery and specialty stores directly to your door. We are a fast-growing company operating in Chile, Brazil, Peru, Colombia, Mexico, Costa Rica, the United States and Canada, and, since our acquisition by Uber, our growth continues to skyrocket, along with our team. So, if you want to work in an innovative environment with a startup culture, people who live for dad jokes, and good humor, you’re in the right place!
Our engineering team is dedicated to producing intuitive technology for customers, Shoppers and stores, and solving challenges along the way. We are looking for our next BI Engineer, to take part in creating reports, as well as processing and analyzing data for the company.
- Maintain a line of communication with our internal customers to understand their information needs and propose solutions.
- Develop dashboards that facilitate decision making in different areas of the company.
- Define new KPIs to analyze and monitor operational aspects for improvement proposals.
- Additional vacation time
- Cornershop Pop subscription
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- Tech platform to enhance your knowledge (O'Reilly)
- Free language lessons
- Online fitness programs
- Moving day (two days per year)
- Marriage or civil union benefits (days off)
- Paternity/maternity benefits
- Partnerships with banks
- Partnership with Caja Los Andes
- Wellness programs
At Cornershop, we focus on promoting an inclusive and accessible work environment, where all people feel valued, respected, and supported. We continue to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities where we live and serve. If you need accommodations to complete the application process, please let our team know directly.
Locally remote only
Position is 100% remote, but candidates must reside in Remoto, Chile.