Are you obsessed with building products that could operate at a world-wide scale? Are passionate about creating applications that focus on simplicity and performance for blue-chip institutions world-wide? If so, you should apply for this role!
We are looking for a Blockchain Software Engineer with experience designing and developing blockchain solutions. The candidate would work on a deep research agenda which will lead us to design and build a series of Proof of Concepts, MVPs and Pilots for different use cases.
We invite outstanding software engineers to join our entrepreneurial team and be part of the ongoing blockchain industry. We expect every member of our team to be excited about thinking and solving complex and interesting problems in the fintech environment.
We are looking forward to integrate traditional processes to efficient and innovative technologies.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• To work on a specific project designing and executing a series of Proof of Concepts, MVPs, and Pilots within an experimental framework, that would lead to a final product
• To actively participate in our ongoing blockchain research: analyse white papers, summarize documents, compare technologies and prepare well-structured presentations and/or reports including in depth analysis
• To provide regular reports of your working progress
• To contribute finding new answers to complex business and technology challenges, unique to the blockchain and crypto-asset ecosystem
• To assess business processes or organizational challenges, and recommend and implement solutions that would maximize clients impact.
• To produce very high-quality materials to effectively communicate ideas and strategies to blockchain companies and current and potential clients.
We would like to encourage you to apply even if you don’t think you match all of the requirements listed here. Our ideal candidate is someone with a high aptitude for learning.