ZeBrands was founded in 2015, with the introduction of its first brand Luuna. Luuna was developed with the purpose of revolutionizing the Mexican sleep industry and has become the fastest-growing direct-to-consumer brand across all categories and a reference for disruptions in the retail industry in Mexico. Since then, we have launched multiple brands, transforming Luuna into ZeBrands, a brand powerhouse.
Our customer-centric business model, powered by a strong IT backbone has allowed us to double our sales every year, on average, since inception. ZeBrands intends to keep delivering high-quality products and services, powered by the best-in-class tech platform across Mexico and Latin America, targeting different industries with the same characteristics as the sleep industry in Mexico.
Want to know more about us? Watch this video!
ZeBrands - El futuro del Retail
We are looking for Data Engineers with experience building ETL jobs/data pipelines and data modeling skills.
About the Role
As Data Engineer, your main duties and responsibilities will be:
What are the main activities?
We are looking for a person to join our technological product team capable of leading the implementation of data management for our Big Data and Advanced Analytics platform, with experience in the implementation of complex projects from the gathering of requirements, the design of the solution and the put into production.
The requirement is to be passionate about technology and processes, and have the desire to face new challenges. Some of the projects we are currently working on are:
• Expand the functionality of our Big Data and Advanced Analytics platform.
• Create new visualizations and self-service capabilities in dashboards for our Business Intelligence area.
• Integrate the capabilities of the entire ETL cycle for data based on business requirements.
• Create and model data lakes and data warehouses effectively.
• Adapt and implement data technologies such as Apache Spark, Apache Airflow, Amazon EMR, AWS Glue, Amazon Redshift, Amazon Athena, among others.
• Implement best practices throughout the development lifecycle, interacting with CI / CD pipelines and application containerization and orchestration tools.
Candidates can reside anywhere in the world.