ZeBrands was founded in 2015, with the introduction of its first brand Luuna. Luuna was developed with the purpose of revolutionizing the Mexican sleep industry and has become the fastest-growing direct-to-consumer brand across all categories and a reference for disruptions in the retail industry in Mexico. Since then, we have launched multiple brands, transforming Luuna into ZeBrands, a brand powerhouse.
Our customer-centric business model, powered by a strong IT backbone has allowed us to double our sales every year, on average, since inception. ZeBrands intends to keep delivering high-quality products and services, powered by the best-in-class tech platform across Mexico and Latin America, targeting different industries with the same characteristics as the sleep industry in Mexico.
Want to know more about us? Watch this video!
ZeBrands - El futuro del Retail
At ZeBrands we are creating a fintech spinoff, ZeFin, to disrupt LATAM’s retail market by allowing any middle-income class person to access premium products through long-term leases or subscriptions. ZeFin will become our company’s bank and you will have the opportunity to lead our technology team to create a disruptive fintech solution.
About the role
This is a hands-on technical software engineering position opened to experienced professionals willing to lead our fintech efforts. This person, with the help of our central tech team, will create from scratch the team and implement our tech products to build a lending solution, including the architecture, the definition of our technologies, products, data infrastructure, among other tasks. You will lead the implementation of a complex fast-pace project that will be able to manage the entire lending process, from application to long-term management.
Some projects you will lead:
● Building a fullstack team, including designers, engineers, and data scientists
● Defining, with the product management team, the scope of the technology products
to develop in-house, how and when to implement them and which to outsource
● Defining, together with the CTO of ZeBrands, the architecture and tech-stack of our
fintech and how it will connect and communicate with our company’s tech products
● Leading a data-engineering and science team create functional predictive risk and
● Leading a team to create a modular lending origination system that is able to
manage complex KYC, fraud and pricing requirements, and easily connect to online
checkout processes or POS
● Leading a team to create the lending management system and its integration with our
CRM, ERP and dashboards
● Scaling the lending solution to multiple lending partners
● Software Engineer or Computer Scientist or similar technical degree
● Experience managing technically diverse tech teams (including front, back and dev. ops)
for at least 2+ years
● Experience in implementing software development for at least 5+ years
● Deep knowledge of software development best practices such as code readability, usage of
well defined levels of abstraction, automated testing and continuous integration /
● Experience working in fintechs or solutions that require extensive data-management and processing
● Experience designing, implementing and scaling complex software architecture solutions
● Experience managing own complex projects that involve numerous parties and multiple
layers of complexity
● Ability to work iteratively, building solutions through collaboration and inputs
● Flexible work model (work from home, office or mixed)
● Competitive compensation reviewed annually based on performance
● Result-based annual bonus of up to 110% of the monthly salary
● Agile workplace with feedback-based culture and trainings
Candidates can reside anywhere in the world.