At Clarity, our mission is to raise the Collective IQ of the Internet. We are doing this by dramatically improving how teams work together online. Clarity is a workplace productivity tool that allows you to complete projects while building long term knowledge. We've combined a knowledge graph with true project management—as you work, knowledge builds in a more durable format than in typical folder structures.
We are looking for an experienced UI developer with great attention to detail. Our product is quite mature and we put a lot of emphasis on UX. We would like to put some additional energy towards making the UI/UX truly great and buttery smooth. We were recently funded by Y Combinator and will be in their accelerator program from June–September 2021. We've put together a nimble team of five and are looking to fill this final slot.
You'll work directly with a designer (who codes) to implement high-fidelity designs with well-defined project specs.
Goals for this job:
- Build UI for brand new features and workflows
- Continue implementing our new design system
- Consolidate and extend existing components
- Work with high-fidelity designs to create beautiful UI with buttery interactions
- Improve keyboard accessibility of the application via shortcuts and other keyboard-driven workflows
- Fine-tune common interactions
We're looking for an independent, detail-oriented teammate who can take projects and run.
We use TypeScript, React, SCSS, HTML5, and CSS3, so we'll need candidates to be comfortable with these languages.
- Minimum 20 hours/week from June 1 until September (can start sooner as well)
Collaboration is paramount, in both our product and our team. User experience and feedback should guide all design processes. Great teammates don’t need-- or want-- to be managed. Effectiveness is more important than exertion. Optimize for fun.
Sound like you?
Candidates can reside anywhere in the world.