Bliinx is an integrated relationship productivity tool that helps professionals reach out to the right people at the right time, the human way. Our product aggregates business interactions from various sources and helps users quickly generate and set smart follow-ups that are delivered in their workflow.
We’re looking for a Fullstack Developer in our product team. You’ll be working hand-in-hand with our CTO on our relationship assistant solution. That means you can actually have a say in what we build, how we build it and then collaborate with our team to make it happen.
As a backup VC startup in its Seed stage, your input on design, analysis, prototyping, development, testing, and support of our products will be encouraged and more than welcomed. You will work closely and collaborate with the business team, our clients, and our partners to deliver the required functionality that will enable our clients to maximize their efficiency.
If all of this sounds like you, and you want to be in the driver's seat of a technology that will be used by thousands of customer-facing teams around the globe, make sure to apply here or DM one of us.
What you’ll do
- Work with other developers to design solutions for complex problems.
- Learn new technologies and methodologies.
- Grow as an engineer, professionally, and as a person.
- Notice places to improve and take initiatives to get them improved
- Have fun while doing all the above.
What you have
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Experience with modern front-end frameworks (precisely Angular)
- Desire to work and experiment with new technologies.
- Disciplined self-starter, capable of working independently or in close collaboration within an agile development team.
Nice to have
- Bilingual (French & English)
- Experience with Azure or AWS
- Experience with container and microservices
Candidates can reside anywhere in the world.