ClickIT: DevOps and Software Development is an agency who has developed cloud based solutions for almost 10 years, for customers from all around the world. Our core competencies are Financial Services, Healthcare, MarTech, Ecommerce, Big Data & Analytics and our Experience comes with startups and mid-large enterprises. We are AWS and GCP certified partners with the experience of helping more than 200 product and service-centric companies based out of the US with their cloud migration and DevOps initiatives. This position its to be part of our team.
We are looking for a talented full-stack web developer to join our team. You will be working alongside our Product and Marketing Teams to assist in building, and maintaining our web platform for enterprise. We are only considering applicants that can work full-time. This is a remote position until further notice.
● HTML 5
● CSS 3
● Github experience
● Some familiarity with databases
● Familiarity designing beautiful web pages that incorporate good use of colors, fonts, images, icons, whitespace, layouts, etc. Experience with Adobe CC, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, etc. is a plus.
● Familiarity translating PSDs or other static designs to HTML and CSS
● Familiarity with SEO, accessibility, and best practices
● Familiarity with an agile development process, JIRA platform or similar
● Familiarity with WordPress and other content management systems
● Familiarity with User Acceptance testing and gathering feedback from groups
● Familiarity with Material UI or similar UI library
● Familiarity with bitbucket is a plus
● A unique opportunity to set strategy and build out a new enterprise customer platform
● A role as a major decision-maker in in the operations of a high growth start-up
● Work in an entrepreneurial culture with zero bureaucracy
Best Place to Code acknowledges the companies that strive to offer the best possible workplace to software and technology employees.
Candidates can reside anywhere in the world.