ClickIT Smart Technologies is a Software and DevOps Agency who has developed cloud based solutions for almost 10 years, for customers from all around the world. Our core competencies are Financial Services, Healthcare, MarTech, Ecommerce, Big Data & Analytics and our Experience comes with startups and mid-large enterprises. We are AWS and GCP certified partners with an experience of helping more than 200 product and service-centric companies based out of the US with their cloud migration and DevOps initiatives. This position its to be part of our team.
We are looking for a talented full-stack web developer to join our team. You will be working alongside our Product and Marketing Teams to assist in building, and maintaining our web platform for enterprise. We are only considering applicants that can work full-time. This is a remote position until further notice.
● Proficiency in React and all of it’s features such as JSX, Virtual DOM, Components, Props, States, Hooks, Event Handlers, etc.
● Proficiency in Node.js in the backend. Ability to develop and maintain API’s that connect the frontend to the database. Experience with Sequelize ORM is a plus.
● Proficiency using Git to collaborate with teams on remote repositories. Experience reviewing pull requests, managing branches, fixing merge conflicts, etc. Experience with Bitbucket is a plus.
● Solid understanding of database design principles and experience working on SQL databases. Must have familiarity with creating/editing tables, datatypes, primary keys, indexes, foreign keys, triggers, etc.
Nice To Have:
● Experience designing beautiful web pages that incorporate good use of colors, fonts, images, icons, whitespace, layouts, etc. Experience with Adobe CC, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, etc. is a plus.
● Ability to translate PSDs or other static designs to HTML and CSS
● Experience with maintaining backwards compatibility with older browsers
● Experience administering large customer databases
● Familiarity with SEO, accessibility, and best practices
● Experience with an agile development process, JIRA platform or similar
● Experience with WordPress and other content management systems
● Familiarity with User Acceptance testing and gathering feedback from groups
● Familiarity with Amazon Web Services like RDS, EC2, S3, CodeDeploy, Lambda, DynamoDB, ELB, ElasticSearch, etc.
● Familiarity with Redis or similar in memory, data stores
● Familiarity with Material UI or similar UI library
What You’ll Get:
● A unique opportunity to set strategy and build out a new enterprise customer platform
● A role as a major decision-maker in in the operations of a high growth start-up
● Work in an entrepreneurial culture with zero bureaucracy
Candidates can reside anywhere in the world.