Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Java Developer at BairesDev
Being a Java Senior Developer in our Development Team is just like being a full-time problem solver. We expect your abilities to be a combination of experience, knowledge, and independence. Innovation is also at the heart of the BairesDev strategy. So, if you were willing to take on the most complex tasks and be a master of your tech stack, Java, then you are probably one of those unique we’re looking for.
- Work with software development teams to gather requirements and ensure best practices have been adhered to.
- Design, Implement & Support solutions for application development, security, analytics, and performance management.
- Conform to existing industry and Verizon security coding standards adhering to fortify scan and other security tool review requirements.
- Conduct code reviews for junior members of the team and do peer code reviews to make sure the code is following standards set forward by the architects.
- Run test scripts against code to ensure quality delivery.
- Resolve code issues with urgency.
- 5+ years of experience in Java.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL Databases.
- Experience with Microservices and the Cloud.
- Advanced algorithm knowledge.
- IT infrastructure knowledge.
- Intermediate agile methodologies management.
- Strong understanding of best practices, SOLID principles, CLEAN Code, and scalable solutions.
- Design Patterns knowledge.
- Experience developing entire applications from scratch.
- Experience in automated tests, CI/CD pipelines.
- Strong experience with Version control.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation - well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
BairesDev is a place only for those who dream high & work hard to get there, those who love what they do & know that working as a team they'll do even better.
BairesDev is a place for those who are never satisfied with the first solution!
Do you see yourself as one of these people? Apply now!
Check our website.
Locally remote only
Position is 100% remote, but candidates must reside in South America, Guatemala, Belize, Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, Honduras, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Panama, Mexico or Puerto Rico.