We’re the world’s leading provider of solutions for designing and verifying advanced silicon chips. And we design the next-generation processes and models needed to manufacture those chips. We enable our customers to optimize chips for power, cost, and performance—eliminating months off their project schedules.
The DFT Product Engineering Team in Synopsys Chile is seeking a highly motivated Software Developer Long Term Intern (6 -10 month), you will engage in PE effort for the DFT Product Engineering team.
The work will be done in a local team, you will learn from your enthusiastic and experienced peers.
•BSc Candidate in Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics or related field.
• Good knowledge of digital electronics concepts and familiarity with ASIC design flow, and/or VLSI design methodologies is required
• Good scripting (Perl/Tcl) skills and must be conversant with UNIX
• Ability to work in a fast paced, technology-driven environment and strong motivation to continuously learn and apply advanced digital design concepts and best practices
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to clearly narrow down and summarize findings
• Knowledge of HDL (Verilog/VHDL) and Electronic Design Automation products in the area of synthesis and physical implementation
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including ability to interface with customers and business unit personnel are essential
• Ability to multi-task and work in close collaboration across cross functional and global team environment
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.
This job takes place some days from home and others at the office.