The project is a smartphone app made for restaurants to post deals during their off-peak hours. This gives them the possibility to adjust prices in order to increase sales whenever they want. On the other hand, customers have a place where they can find amazing dining opportunities throughout the week.
The team is currently growing since the app just made it's initial launch last month (may 2023) with already more than 20 restaurants and expecting to triple this amount very soon. Nonetheless the team is made of and expert in B2B sales specifically in the restaurant industry, an ex google that knows everything there is to know in google ads and the two cofounders that help in every area to grow the business.
In general terms, the position is made for the person who will lead the product development team. After our current MVP we are anxious to perfect and improve the functionality of the app. Specifically the following list are the daily tasks needed to accomplish this:
- Design and implementation of RESTful APIs made with Node.js and Express
- Developement and maintenence of serverless functions such as Cloud Functions or Lambdas
- Guarantee the performance and good practice in database queries and structuring
- Development of high performance applications in Node.js, writing code that is probable, reusable and efficient
- Execution of tests, repair of defects and assistance in internal technical support
- Ensure the proper functioning and responsiveness of graphical interfaces
- Collaboration with UX/UI designers for the planning and implementation of graphic components and development of new functionalities
- Application documentation, including database schemas, processes, and components
- Creation and maintenance of frontend applications using no-code/low-code platforms
- Publication and configuration of new versions of our applications in the Google Play Store and App Store
This job takes place some days from home and others at the office in Ciudad de México (Mexico).