After the foundation of our startup in 2019 in Germany, our young and dynamic team continues to grow with one main purpose: use innovation and digital technologies to improve and revolutionise livestock farming processes while benefiting both animals, farmers, the environment and society. With our first product, the "PigCounter, we start to fulfill our mission of bringing digital solutions to farmers from around the globe.
We are looking for a backend, Python Developer with exposure to Django, REST, and Docker to contribute to the development of a farm management platform. As a Python/Django developer, you will be responsible for developing various features and interfaces. We are open to your ideas and creativity while working on new solutions. The expected duration of the project is 3-6 months.
· Strong knowledge of Python 3.x as this is the language for all of our backend services
· Expertise in Django 3.x and Django Rest Framework
· 2 years+ Professional development experience with Python and Django
· Knowledge of software design principles
· Good English, specially at a communicative level
· Familiarity with Docker
· Familiarity with GitLab/GitHub and Jira
· Familiarity with AWS
· UI/Frontend experience
Our purpose: Help us to improve the farm management process to upgrade working standards and provide proper conditions and quality of life for animals
Your impact: Be part of an early-stage startup and have a big impact on the products and the organisation we build.
Personal development: Experience an innovative and open-minded working atmosphere with highly motivated colleagues.
Fully remote option
Candidates can reside anywhere in the world.