Join the world’s largest virtual company!
Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities
Scopic is seeking a skilled Remote C++/3D Developer to join our team of 250+ professionals in over 40 countries. The successful applicant will work with a team of talented developers, designers, and project managers to develop industry-leading applications with the latest technologies. This is a full-time, home-based position.
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience. Hourly and salary positions available. Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
• 3+ years of experience in commercial software development
• Strong C++ programming skills
• Proficiency using Qt
• Experience with network programming (e.g. sockets, TCP connection)
• Experience with 2D/3D graphics programming
• Experience with 3D engines, e.g.Unreal, AWS Lumberyard
• Good algorithm and mathematics skills
• Architecture skills, commitment to code design best practices
• Good English reading and writing skills
• Bachelor's degree or higher
• Stable internet connection and home computer
• Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
• Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
• Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
• Reliable, consistent workload
• Salaried and hourly positions available
• Annual pay increases for good performance
• Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
• International travel opportunities (not required)
• Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
Candidates can reside anywhere in the world.