Truelogic Software, an Inc. 5000 company, is an innovative technology services company that specializes in custom web and mobile software development firm that leverages global facilities, senior engineers, more than 19 years of experience and methodologies to help you reduce operating costs and shorten timelines.
Mass Digital is looking for a Full Stack Drupal Developer to work on data migrations and Drupal theming changes for the Mass.gov Findability project.
● Consolidate content management platforms to Drupal CMS hosted in the Acquia Cloud, decommissioning the legacy MDVIP Connect portal infrastructure and incrementally saving on substantial recurring operating expenses starting in July 2021.
● Reduce consumer friction (measured in terms of inbound user feedback), decrease support effort (measured in terms of incident volume and metrics of the SLAs), and enhance security (measured in terms of vulnerability assessments) with a high-quality solution.
● Improve MDVIP’s speed of delivering innovation and driving consumer adoption – measured by the ability for business stakeholders to self-service content updates, internal IT to implement enhancements in a timely manner using the technologies used in creating the new platform, and field support teams to train easily.
● The Development Phase shall produce the required frontend and backend code to create the page-type templates, components, and features against the MDVIP’s stated requirements for the MDVIP Connect portal. The Development Phase shall apply the designs delivered in the design phase based on the approved technology approach.
● Drupal 8 module building and theming experience.
● Template customizations and variable preprocessing in Drupal.
● Experience in object oriented PHP.
● Basic DevOps, release methodology, and local environment setup.
● SASS/CSS experience.
● Pattern Lab experience or experience in component based development (Styleguides and integrating to Drupal).
● Third party custom systems integration experiences (APIs or Migrations).
● Decoupled Drupal or Enterprise Drupal experience.
Locally remote only
Position is 100% remote, but candidates must reside in South America, Belize, Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica, Nicaragua or El Salvador.