Trektel es una empresa joven, innovadora y orientada a resultados, son altamente competentes y orientada a resultados, el estilo de trabajo es orientado a la excelencia en todo lo que hacen. Se destacan por tener clientes de líderes de mercado a los que se les atiende con profesionalismo e integridad.
The Systems Engineer (SE) has the primary responsibility of technical support within the region and technical expertise necessary to support the Company's customer base. Key responsibilities will include providing technical assistance in the business growth of IP Digital Business Unit with multi-product solutions offered.
Global understanding of data networks and Telecom solutions is required for participation in field trials and new product introduction tests. The role will involve deployment of Company’s solutions, from operating systems to the configuration, software and administration.
A complete understanding of the customer’s network topology is also necessary, including backbone nodes, switches, routers and security policy to support management, integrate the solution into the customer’s network architecture and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
As the SE representative for Company complex issues you will provide a customer interface, and cooperate closely with Account teams, Pre-sales Engineers, Project Managers and Management and Company Support teams. Conversance with the overall range of Company products will be needed.
The successful candidate for this exciting opportunity will need to be willing to travel to customer sites as needed, and will have a strong customer orientation, as well as highly motivated and flexible with an eye for detail. As a SE will need to maintain a do-what-it-takes attitude, have high energy and competitive attitude, demonstrate strong communication skills and have ability to work as a member of a team to achieve the team goals, together with personal attributes geared towards building strong working relationships with internal & external customers.
You should have a degree in Engineering, with System UNIX and Network Administration knowledge, and one or more years’ experience in a similar role. Expertise in UNIX operating systems (Solaris, HPUX, Linux) is required, with IP, Security and Routing Protocols knowledge. Operational English is mandatory.
The candidate will possess all of the above requirements, plus the following skills & experience, together with personal attributes, as described below.
· Degree in Engineering with System UNIX and Network Administration knowledge, and one or more years’ experience in a similar role. Expertise in UNIX operating systems (Solaris and Linux) is required, with IP, Security and Routing Protocols knowledge. Operational English is mandatory.· A highly valued requirement for the position is Cisco’s CCNA. Candidates without said certifications might be accepted on a conditioned-to-certification basis, course and training will be provided by the Company.
· High-energy individual with strong technical communication and presentation skills
· Results-driven, self-motivated, creative individuals who can generate and evaluate ideas
· Ability to work independently and prioritize numerous projects effectively
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Strong analytical ability, influencing skills, problem solving/decision making skills
· Ability to present concept at all levels and gain consensus
· Outstanding customer relationship and presentation skills including the ability to clearly communicate complex technical concepts visually and orally
· Must have an outgoing desire to stay current with software market and latest technologies
· Must be a self starter with the initiative to work from a remote office in the field
· Desired, to have 3+ years of technical software sales, or technical support experience.
· Advanced technical knowledge of, but not limited to all UNIX, Windows OS platforms (XP, NT/2000 server, NT/2000 workstation, 9x), and NT/2000 server administration
Se pagan los gastos de internet, celular y viajes de representación.
Locally remote only
Position is 100% remote, but candidates must reside in Ciudad de Mexico.