Coderland is the land of developers. We are the software development and consulting division of Dominion Global. With 20 years in the market and a team of more than 10,000 professionals, we provide services and participate in global projects in 35 countries and more than 1,000 clients .
- Active participation in all UI / UX decisions
- Contribute actively to the continuous development of process and product
- Enhance Drupal development quality
- Assist in the creation of an effective, responsive design.
- Provide solutions to issues and suggestions for improvements.
- Design and implement new features to the system
- Ensure optimal performance
- Identify and troubleshoot issues in the code
- Provide innovative and new features to keep the system up-to-date
- Collaborate with front-end developers for functional and intuitive implementation
Advanced English (B2+)
Drupal Theming and Front-End Development experience
Experience working with Drupal's main modules, such as CTools, Views, Rules, and so on
Experience in HTML5/XHTML and CSS
Experience developing responsive websites
Knowledge of layout grid systems
Experience with PHP development
Strong architectural ability including familiarity with data, display, and information architecture
Ability to create custom Drupal modules
Strong troubleshooting skills to fix bugs
Ability to understand CSS changes to have consistent style across platforms and browsers
Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
Understand of the Software Development Lifecycle
Ability to translate client’s needs to technical specifications
Candidates can reside anywhere in the world.