Scopic is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software and marketing services for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.
We champion software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve developed and marketed software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming.
Join the world’s largest virtual company!
Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities
The company is looking to hire a Remote Inside Software Services Sales Specialist to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries. We are looking for a proactive sales whizz to bring in new clients and manage strategic partnerships. This is a full-time, home-based position, ideal for motivated individuals looking for a diverse, fast-paced, fully remote environment.
At Scopic, we believe talent can be found in every corner of the globe, and you shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our software benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise.
Grow Your Skills and Your Career, Fast
We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow and you take on additional responsibility, you will have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
Become a Valuable Part of a Dynamic International Team
Unlike large corporations, Scopic employees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Scopic employees work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
Compensation: Hourly rate, plus bonus. Full-time. Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer
• Understand company service offerings and utilize that knowledge to initiate daily activities that will generate relevant sales leads;
• Work directly with our clients and project managers to up-sell and maximize revenue per account;
• Communicate directly with potentials to understand requirements and assess opportunities;
• Proactively pursue and prospect new business opportunities in support of sales goals and objectives;
• Leverage partnerships to enhance sales in the company’s core service areas;
• Work with management on overall sales strategy;
• Contribute to lead generation and prospecting for new customers by bidding in online IT marketplaces in which we have a presence, warm/cool emailing,virtual networking, or working other relevant channels;
• Identify and utilize target client profiles based on sales and marketing objectives;
• Work diligently and creatively to turn opportunities into actual projects;
Why Work With Scopic Software?
Candidates can reside anywhere in the world.