Wolf SpA last checked this job yesterday.
This job is posted by Wolf SpA on behalf of Peek.
Peek is looking to hire a Treasury Operations-Collections Specialist to assist our finance team. The Treasury Operations-Collections Specialist will be responsible for being in contact with clients as well as for collecting outstanding negative balances.
This position will be for a 3-month contract.
- Understand complex product patterns consisting with a client’s financial payouts pipeline
- Inform clients of overdue balances owed
- Make phone call and send balance emails to clients
- Follow-up with clients to encourage progress on owed overdue funds
- Collect payments on past due Invoices
- Negotiate Payment Schedules
- Use Salesforce and Microsoft Excel to track progress
- Required to interact professionally with clients and internal departments.
- Strong English communication skills
- Customer Experience / Client Skills: Superb communication skills both verbal and written.
- Experience in customer-facing roles such as Sales/ Customer Success/ Customer support
- MS Excel
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Highly organized with impeccable attention to detail and relentless follow-through
- Quality Work Mindset: Give your best every day
Remote work policy
Temporarily remote during COVID-19
Position is remote only during COVID-19-related quarantine measures.