In Sofka we are a Company with a clear purpose applied every day in our actions. "We take care of our environment by multiplying successful experiences".
We firmly believe that to be consistent with our purpose and software development processes, we need to avoid gaps between business expectations, development of solutions and outputs to production with reprocesses. With this in mind, we enable strategic business objectives through technology.
How do we do it?
- Generates testing strategies considering the different levels, attributes and types of tests.
- Generates indicators and uses them in the generation of value to different stakeholders
- Adequately follows and controls the testing project according to risks and constraints.
- Proposes automated testing strategies in a successful way taking into account the cost/benefit ratio and the automation pyramid.
- Implements automation scripts with good programming and automation practices.
- Supports development teams in software implementation by being a permanent quality watcher in the team at different levels of testing
- Induce the team to collective ownership of quality
- Execute basic non-functional tests
- Adapt to the operating model for software development defined by the customer
We are looking for people who feel passionate about test automation, with the ability to create and promote collaborative work with multifunctional teams (like the Development Team), knowledgeable in agility and continuous integration...
If you have at least FOUR YEARS of experience in:
Besides, excellent level of English
It is a PLUS if you have experience with performance testing.
Candidates can reside anywhere in the world.