Falabella has operations in Chile, Argentina, Peru, Colombia, Uruguay, Brazil, Mexico, China and India, among others. The relationship between the employees that make up our organization, promotes a good working environment. Integrating the Falabella Group, means participating in a holding company with many opportunities for job growth and career development.
Engineering degree in Computer Science or similar field of study
Advanced English is mandatory.
+3 of experience in infrastructure setup on on-premises platforms, cloud platforms, Build/Release Engineering, Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD), Configuration/Change Management processes.
· Experience with containers development and deployment, like Dockers and related tools.
· Experience with monitoring and alerting (TICK, ELK, Nagios, PagerDuty).
· Experience with basic cloud networking (Subnets/Routing Tables/Security Groups or equivalent) and container-based networking.
· Experience designing, implementing, and testing Disaster Recovery plans.
· Retail domain experience.
· Experience with Google Cloud Platform.
· Experience of working in config management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform etc.) is a plus.
· Experience with distributed systems and related technologies (NSQ, RabbitMQ, SQS, etc.) is a plus.
· Experience with scaling data store technologies (PostgreSQL, Scylla, Redis) is a plus.
· Experience with SSH Certificate Authorities and Identity Management (Netflix BLESS) is a plus.
· Experience with multi-domain SSL certs and provisioning a plus (Let's Encrypt) is a plus.
· Experience with creating multi-tenant and selfhosted environments is a plus.
Falabella Days (4 days off annual)
others related to Family, Study, Health, etc
Temporarily remote during COVID-19
Position is remote only during COVID-19-related quarantine measures.