Cornershop by Uber is an app that gives you back some of your free time by allowing you to order from local grocery and specialty stores directly to your door. We are a fast-growing company operating in Chile, Brazil, Peru, Colombia, Mexico, Costa Rica, the United States and Canada, and, since our acquisition by Uber, our growth continues to skyrocket, along with our team. So, if you want to work in an innovative environment with a startup culture, people who live for dad jokes, and good humor, you’re in the right place!
How many people are needed to create an application that simplifies the purchase of food from users? At least 600, because that’s the number of people who are part of our team of engineers, who work in different countries in South and North America. The engineering team is dedicated to producing intuitive technology for customers, buyers and stores, and to solving the challenges that arise along the way.
Cornershop has thousands of scale challenges so you can apply creativity, skill and experience to participate in the creation of optimization tools for different internal processes and propose improvements.
We are looking for our next IT Specialist who will be in charge of all Cornershop's business management tools, such as: fleet management, user and account management in different systems, user support for tools such as VPN, Antivirus, among other IT challenges.
What will you do?
- Be in charge of all business management tools of Cornershop by Uber, such as: fleet management, user and account management in different systems, user support for tools such as VPN, Antivirus, among other challenges in the IT world.
- Manage laptop fleets using fleetsmith (enrollment, troubleshooting, deregistration).
- Manage EDR (crowdstrike): deploy, performance troubleshooting, secure integrations.
- Handle user adds/drops using DACS.
- Troubleshooting and giving/removing access to groups and VPNs from different teams.
- Integrate 3rd party systems with SSO to our identity provider.
- Additional vacation time
- Cornershop Pop subscription
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- Tech platform to enhance your knowledge (O'Reilly)
- Free language lessons
- Online fitness programs
- Moving day (two days per year)
- Marriage or civil union benefits (days off)
- Paternity/maternity benefits
- Partnerships with banks
- Partnership with Caja Los Andes
- Wellness programs
At Cornershop, we focus on promoting an inclusive and accessible work environment, where all people feel valued, respected, and supported. We continue to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities where we live and serve. If you need accommodations to complete the application process, please let our team know directly.
Temporarily remote during COVID-19
Position is remote only during COVID-19-related restrictions.