Though we’re experts with a proven track record and a great reputation for helping companies do business faster, better and smarter than before, we never let ourselves forget that we’re fortunate to have our clients and not the other way around. From start-ups at incubation, to global giants at the top of the Fortune 500 list, we’ve been lucky to work with some of the bravest brands in the world, to help them create fast, efficient bespoke solutions that solve their real-world problems. We say lucky because for our ever-expanding workforce of over 1,500, it’s not just a job - technology is a vocation.
Founded in 2009 on a solid foundation of honest family values, we’ve built lasting relationships that have kept us on the cutting edge of innovation ever since. Our belief in not fitting a technology to fix a problem but finding a dedicated solution for you, whatever technology it takes, has allowed us to continue to inspire, transform and create synergies that shape the digital space
Kellton Tech is looking to add a QA Automation Engineer to work closely with our clients and internal team members to deliver high-quality software products, features, and updates. We work well with people who are smart, continuous learners, and take professionalism seriously.
Our company headquartered are in India with offices in United States, Europe and now in COLOMBIA!
Join a team that solves real-world problems with technology.
+ Experience with end-to-end testing tools such as Selenium and Cypress (we prefer the latter one)
+ Some experience with BDD tools such a Cucumber or similar
+ Experience developing and establishing testing criteria
- REST services and WebSocket
- CI processes and tools
- The GIT version control tool
- English language communication skills (Intermediate or Advanced)
- Desire to be in a fast-moving consulting environment
- Previous experience working at digital services firms or agencies
- Open to relocate to Medellin, Colombia (MUST be in Colombia)
- USD Salary
- Competitive salaries are paid in US Dollars. (Salary to be agreed)
- Thousands of projects for top brands
- Stable income
- Career Path Planning
- Real Work-Life Balance: In-office, or hybrid working modes
- Culture & Connection: offices spanning four continents bring diverse perspectives that drive tangible results for our clients worldwide
Locally remote only
Position is 100% remote, but candidates must reside in Colombia.