SoftServe is a global digital solutions company with headquarters in Austin, Texas, founded in Ukraine. 13,000+ associates are currently working on 1,100+ projects with clients in the USA, Europe, and APAC region. We are about people who create bold things, who make a difference, who have fun, and who love their work. In January 2022, we started our operations in Latin America.
Our client is a leading company in the US blue-collar workforce market. They help thousands of people to find work, and thousands of companies to fulfill their vacancies with the best workers. The project is growing rapidly and in order to respond to new challenges, we are looking for full-stack engineers who will join the team and will participate in the development of one of the enterprise applications. You'll be joining a distributed team of professionals who love to deliver the best experience to users.
• Android mobile applications
• Ownership of software quality, using industry best practices for automation testing
• Embrace continuous delivery as a goal and help streamline the release process
• Actively participate in scrum meetings, iteration planning, feature demos, as well as write and execute software test plans and procedures in order to identify software issues and causes
• Working on a product team, communicate testing estimates and status, while continually working toward the removal of project roadblocks
• Advocate for and practice agile test methodologies, such as behavioral-driven development or test-driven development
• Provide your expertise and support to other members of the engineering teams, particularly in resolving discovered issues
• Collaborate with project team members or customers to evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend possible solutions
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• Have at least 2 years of QA experience, with demonstrable automation background
• Have at least Intermediate+ English level
• Have demonstrated experience with front and back end automation tools and frameworks
• Have programming experience with an interpreted language (Ruby is a must, Python, Lua, etc.)
• Have automated HTTP/Web/REST testing experience (Selenium, Capybara, Watir, etc)
• Must have demonstrated ability to develop and execute test cases for complex requirements
• Exceptional analytical, organizational, interpersonal and communication (both oral and written) skills
• Self-motivated, driven, resourceful and able to get things done
• Enjoy working in fast-paced, collaborative, Agile environments
• Ability to adapt and learn quickly is a fundamental necessity
• Experience working with SQL and other database technologies
• Cloud infrastructure experience (AWS, Google Cloud)
• Experience with container platforms such as Docker
• Mobile industry experience
• Ad tech experience
• Experience working with distributed teams
• Knowledge and applicable experience with agile methodologies such as SCRUM
• Experience with load testing tools such as Jmeter or Apache Bench
• Experience with NoSQL data stores (Cassandra, Aerospike, Redis)
We want you to feel as comfortable and easy as possible at work, so that you can do your best and feel the same way.
✔ Health, Dental and Life Insurance package for you and your family.
✔ Meal assistance
✔ Gym membership worth up to CLP $20.000 per month on a gym near our office
✔ National Independence gift CLP $135.000 once a year
✔ Christmas gift CLP $135.000 once a year
✔ Additional leaves sick days (100% salary 3 first days), birthday leave (1 day during the birthday month), birthday leave if you have a child under the age of 14 years old (half a day off during the birthday month) maternity (18 weeks), paternity (5 days) legal holidays.
✔ Flexible approach to workplace
✔ Wide career opportunities and clear career path
✔ SoftServe University that will help to develop your soft, hard skills and pass relevant certifications to grow professionally and advance your career
Please consider some of these benefits are not fully implemented yet, we are working on that!
This job takes place some days from home and others at the office.