Are you passionate about consumer products and apps? We're looking for a full time QA engineer to work on QA and test automation of our TV, mobile and web applications. This position would be full-time in our Lima office.
This is a great opportunity to learn and work directly with the founders. You'll have responsibility across a variety of platforms including iOS, Android, Smart TVs, and Web. You'll also get a chance to work with the latest gadgets such as Apple TV, Android TV, Fire TV, Roku, and Chromecast.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Develop/execute test plans & test cases covering both manual & automated testing
- Identify, record, document, and track bugs
- Stay up to date with the latest testing methodologies and toolsets
- Design and implementation of detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans
- Assist our software developers in fixing problems, isolating bugs, and verifying solutions
- Answer customer feedback requests and help troubleshoot customer issues.