Join the world’s largest virtual company!
Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities
Scopic is seeking a skilled RemoteManual QA Engineer to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries. This is a full-time, home-based position.
At Scopic, we believe great developers can be found in every corner of the globe, and talent shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our software benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise.
Develop Meaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your Success
All Scopic projects involve working with challenging, innovative applications. When you work with us, you will not just be maintaining old code or wasting time on applications that will never see the light of day. The applications Scopic develops are the cornerstone of our clients’ businesses. Clients and users will rely on you to write quality code and keep mission-critical applications running optimally.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure understanding of project
- Develop, document, and maintain functional test cases
- Execute and evaluate manual test cases, and report test results
- Perform tests such as functional, regression, integration, platform, performance testing to confirm the stability of the system
- Identify, isolate, replicate, report defects and verify defect fixes using JIRA
- Ensure that deliverables meet functional, design specifications and requirements
- Collaborate effectively with team members to solve problems in time
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience. Hourly and salary positions available. Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.