== ONLY LATIN AMERICAN ENGINEERS ==
As a Remote QA Automation Engineer you will be responsible for achieving the best level of automation for running tests quickly and repeatedly. Test automation is a software product, and just as front-end developers write web pages and back-end developers write microservices, Software Tester will write automated tests.
-Collaborate with a Project Manager and the product development team remotely to understand how new features should be tested.
- Expand the existing test automation framework and test coverage.
- Develop new tests and tools for frontend, backend APIs and services, and low-level systems.
- Setup and maintain new test environments.
- Work on test automation issues.
- Participate in test pipeline triage rotation and ensure pipeline failures are triaged promptly.
- Develop working knowledge of the entire application stack including tests at all levels. (Unit, Integration, and End-to-end).
- Groom and prune tests at all levels to ensure optimal coverage and effective deduplication.
- Collaborate with engineers to define and implement mechanisms to inject testing earlier into the software development process.
- Identify, share, and nurture the adoption of best practices in code health, testing, and testability.
- Analyze complex software systems and collaborate with others to improve the overall design, testability, and quality.
- Strive for the fastest feedback possible with test parallelization as a top priority.
- Configure automated tests to execute reliably and efficiently.
- Track and communicate test results in a timely, effective, and automated manner.