Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
QA Automation Senior at BairesDev
Being a QA Automation Senior Developer in our Development Team is just like being a full-time problem solver. We expect your abilities to be a combination of experience, knowledge, and independence. Innovation is also at the heart of the BairesDev strategy. So, if you were willing to take on the most complex tasks and be a master of your tech stack, Phyton, then you are probably one of those unique we’re looking for.
- Develop and execute test plans and test cases.
- Estimate test efforts, analyze and communicate test results and participate in day-to-day QA activities.
- Work with Development, QA, and Product Management to design and implement test and validation strategies.
- Execute and manage test cases and results; report on test and defect metrics.
- 5+ years of experience in automated testing.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL Databases.
- Experience with Microservices and the Cloud.
- Advanced algorithm knowledge.
- IT infrastructure knowledge.
- Intermediate agile methodologies management.
- Strong understanding of best practices, SOLID principles, CLEAN Code, and scalable solutions.
- Design Patterns knowledge.
- Experience developing entire applications from scratch.
- Experience in automated tests, and CI/CD pipelines.
- Strong experience with Version control.
- Strong experience with Unit testing, integration testing, and code coverage.
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!
Locally remote only
Position is 100% remote, but candidates must reside in Peru, Dominican Republic, Belize, Honduras, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, El Salvador, Panama, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Brazil or Ecuador.
We are Digital Acceleration Experts. We are a company Powered by Technology and Driven by Talent. — BairesDev LLC's full profile