Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
QA Engineer at BairesDev
Being a QA Engineer in our Development Team is just like being a full-time problem solver. We expect your abilities to be a combination of experience, knowledge, and independence. Innovation is also at the heart of the BairesDev strategy. So, if you were willing to take on the most complex tasks and be a master of your tech stack, QA, then you are probably one of those unique we’re looking for.
- Analyze end user requirements to define and document test plans.
- Execute test cases, debug, detect errors and / or possible improvements, document them and follow up to be resolved.
- Generate reports of test results and errors detected.
- Define priorities and plan tests of system requirements.
- Document the functionalities of the systems.
- Represent the end user to the developers to ensure that the requirements are met.
- Detect and propose improvements in both the quality control process and the software development cycle.
- 5+ years of experience in testing Web Products.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL Databases.
- Experience with Microservices and the Cloud.
- Advanced algorithm knowledge.
- IT infrastructure knowledge.
- Intermediate agile methodologies management.
- Strong understanding of best practices, SOLID principles, CLEAN Code, and scalable solutions.
- Design Patterns knowledge.
- Experience developing entire applications from scratch.
- Experience in automated tests, CI/CD pipelines.
- Strong experience with Version control.
- Strong experience with Unit testing, integration testing, and code coverage.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!
Locally remote only
Position is 100% remote, but candidates must reside in Chile, Dominican Republic, Honduras, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Bolivia, Costa Rica, Peru, Colombia, El Salvador, Mexico, Panama, Puerto Rico, Brazil, Ecuador or Belize.
We are Digital Acceleration Experts. We are a company Powered by Technology and Driven by Talent. — BairesDev LLC's full profile