AmigoCloud believes that Geospatial Technology should be accessible everywhere by everyone. From the smallest company and town to the the largest cities and global corporations, using AmigoCloud allows them to use geospatial data and technology to make informed decisions.
Our goal is to create the most advanced, geospatial platform in the world by leveraging the latest technologies, open data, and industry standards. AmigoCollect, our data collection product, allows our clients to easily and effectively collect and manage everything from pipelines to wildlife.
Once the data is collected, it further allows them to integrate their geospatial data into their business intelligence and analytics. AmigoPlatform, our enterprise product, can be used to create custom geospatial applications for our clients. Utilizing our API's and the AmigoPlatform, our users can quickly and efficiently create business specific geospatial applications tailored to their individual business needs.
As AmigoCloud’s Account Executive (AE), you’ll be key to driving lead generation and conversion activities for AmigoCloud in Perú.
AEs will be at the core of our marketing and sales strategies, helping us drive our growth. You’ll be learning integral skills that will foster your professional development in years to come. Your contributions and growth will help fuel our mutual success.
As the point of the first contact in our sales process, you’ll be the face of AmigoCloud to new business opportunities. You’ll be expected to become intimately familiar with AmigoCloud’s product offering and key differentiators in the GIS space as well as you will qualify leads, gather as much information about the prospect as you can, and work with our sales team to close the sale.
If you’re passionate about technology, interested in the data and GIS markets, understand SaaS, and are excited to take a key role in contributing to the success of a fast-growing startup, we want to hear from you.
If you’re awesome and depending on what you love the most, you’ll grow in our sales team.
● Take ownership for building top-of-funnel sales opportunities for the sales team by sourcing and qualifying business prospects (20% inbound lead qualification, 80% outbound lead qualification).
● Manage a high volume of activity, including emails and calls, with the ultimate goal to set meetings with qualified customers to discuss our services.
● Critically evaluate our sales process and service to give us feedback on what resonates with customers and what doesn't.
● Collaborate closely with the rest of the sales team to ensure success down-funnel and better inform lead generation activities based on deals won and lost.
● Experiment and iterate to create high-converting, personalized customer introductions explaining our services.
● Manage sales lead data in SalesforceIQ to provide visibility to optimize lead generation activities.
● A GIS o related field background
● 1-4 years experience in sales or sales development.
● A proven track record of sales success at tech companies, large or small.
●You are an excellent communicator and enjoy getting to know customers out of genuine interest and concern for their needs.
● Ability to communicate clearly and concisely (both verbally and in writing). English is a desirable.
● A true passion for the products we're building, data-driven, and web technology.
● Positive attitude, sense of humor, and open mind.
● Courageous and resilient. Being on the phone doesn’t scare you.
● Basic comfort working with sales tools (e.g. Salesforce and high-end email automation toolsets)
AmigoCloud provides many perks. We allow for Flexible Work hours, paid vacation, good pay, a great team to work with, and lots of growth opportunity.
Some people started working with us in Peru office and then moved to our US office. As long as you meet the requirements, we can also work toward bringing you to the United States, if that is in your long term goals.
Our technology stack is large and varied. We work on everything from bare metal to cloud services. From small web services to integrating the latest open source libraries and technologies. Working at AmigoCloud allows you to interact with all parts of software development and work with the latest technologies.