When you log in to Get on Board and you already have processes created, you will immediately access the dashboard view, where, by default, you will see only the open jobs. You can access the closed processes by clicking on the corresponding top tab.
If you are following any jobs (of which you receive notifications), they will appear by default on your dashboard. You can stop following jobs or edit your notification preferences.
In the upper option bar of your dashboard, you will see the processes that are open, pending review, drafts, jobs that need changes, and closed processes.
In the left menu of your dashboard, you can access the different functionalities of your ATS:
> Find Talent (Talent Database): Find professionals suitable for your job in our database of +500k tech talent.
> Invitations: Review all invitations sent to professionals for all your processes.
> My Applicants: This is your own talent database, where you can review all the professionals who have applied for your jobs.
Insights Pro: Access all your Insights Pro salary reports to improve your talent attraction and retention.
Job Performance: All reports on application statistics for your processes, plus your team's speed of response.
> Activity: Review all the activity log of your company account (applications, messages sent, notes, job edits, among others).
> Users and groups: Invite as many users as you want to your company account, create groups, and assign them to specific jobs.
Information on your current plan: Check the status of invitations, Boosts, and jobs visible at all times.
- Settings: Edit your company account settings.
In the 'Job Resources' option you will find:
- Scorecards: Create assessment rubrics and assign them to jobs to assess skills and expertise within your process.
- Message templates: Save time by creating message templates for each stage of your recruitment process.
In the navigation bar (navbar) you will be able to access:
- Help: Access all our help articles (FAQs).
- Blog: Content to help you in your recruitment process.
- Product Updates: Find out about the latest updates and product releases.
- User Manual: Learn how to use your ATS from scratch.